![]() |
| Obsessed with photo even on ill bed ! |
Cold and fever have been my acquaintances. It does not worry me much as I know I would be recovered soon. However, during the extreme temperature period, oh my God! You feel like the whole world would crash. I just can't explain the feeling- you don't want to eat, don't feel like doing any damn thing, want no person in vicinity but can't leave alone also, electric fan/AC is dangerous but the summer will compel you, hot water for eating and bathing though cold water is so much desirable. The mutually exclusive type scenarios make your choices so hard and that further frustrates the ill person.
You also realise the importance of having a family. Luckily, Trishna was there to help for some time. The career ambitions seem so non-priority on those moments. Even the self confidence goes down to bottom. The ultimate objective becomes only survival.
I hope my annual fever is over until 2017. There is not much lesson this time, went almost peacefully.
There is absolutely nothing going on in life except office works. After the failed attempt with the Assam government, I have not gathered the courage to fail again. God, help me come out of this ! I feel like I have been trapped. Help me God ! Am I diminishing my aspirations?

No comments:
Post a Comment