Monday, June 13, 2016

Deuta's 8th death anniversary - some thoughts

Today is Deuta's 8th death anniversary. I often think how life would have been with Deuta around ! How he would have reacted to the news of Moina joining for her first job, me getting into Oxford or interacted with Dada's kids. BD and Junma's initial education at Deuta's hands- oh, I so much miss that scene! These two kids would have given a entirely different experience to Deuta. Maa would not have been alone. Also, how would have Deuta acted in the house construction affair?
Bhagawat path at home today; Dada is there

Of course, there would have been moments of irritation with Deuta as well. But, as we get matured, we would have been in a position to handle Deuta with much ease compared to old days. At least, I am quite confident on this front. I miss him, sometimes, very seriously.

Life without Deuta has been OK. The biggest victim has been Maa. But somehow, she has also adjusted herself. The days just after death were unbearable. The wound has healed over the years.

My relationship with Maa, Dada, Bou or Moina has been very good. I wish the same would continue. They are surely complex people to handle; somehow I have attained the skill of handling them. I haven't had any heated argument with anyone for last 2-3 years. This is remarkable on my part.

I want to expand the library setup in Deuta's name. He was a good human being, a fact accepted by all. I am similar to him in many aspects, people told. Dada tries to follow Deuta while raising his children. So, his legacy should be told.

On other happenings of life,
A. I attended Moina's convocation at Anand with Maa- amazing experience. She is in Bhubaneswar now; I need to make a trip ASAP.
B. Both the saads of the house is completed.
C. We met Sarbananda Sonowal again on 11 June and requested for a headway. He is positive, but unaware of the technical nitti-gritties.
D. I did a big mistake by not installing AC in my rented house. Apologise for the mistake.
E. Bandana left Xomidhan. We are trying to on-board Trishna. The mentorship program is underway.
F. Office work is good, recruited a few interns. Lot of event management type activities. Slowly I am developing the urge to leave Delhi and work in Assam.
G. Delhi circle - Ashok Da, Kailash, Dhrujyoti Da, Priyanka, Himalay, Rintu, Office friends, chat with Trishna, Pranjal, the Assam uddhar abhiyan team- that's all life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment