Saturday, March 19, 2016

The concept of Gatyatmak Jyotish and conversation with the founder- Mr. Ashesh Kumar

After Kavita (Jitani) told me about this chap named Ashesh Kumar of West Bengal and his self-promoted concept of Gatyatak Jyotish (Dynamic Astrology), I really became interested.

About Gatyatmak Jyotish: (Curtsy: http://www.gatyatmakjyotish.in/)
Gatyatmak Jyotish is the brain child of Astrologer Sri Vidya Sagar Mahtha, whose scientific bend of mind and life long devotion gave way to this new branch of astrology. Born on 15th July 1939 in the Bokaro district of Jharkhand, Sri Mahtha questioned the reliability of traditional astrology based on the fact that different astrologers gave a different reading of the same horoscope.
Introductory Graph

The main weakness of traditional astrology is related with the calculation of the strength of planets. The surplus of formulas hinder the astrologers to come to a unanimous decision. After studying thousands of horoscopes, he discovered the dynamic strength of planets. The planets can be grouped under 6 different speeds in relation to Earth- (1) Very fast, (2) Fast, (3) Normal, (4) Slow, (5) Retrograde, (6) Maximum retrograde. He concluded in his studies that at the time of a persons' birth, very fast and fast planets grant easy success to their respective signs of the planets to the native. Whereas normal and slow planets give the natives abundant success corresponding to their signs. In the same way retrograde and maximum retrograde planets have a negative effect on the natives. In 1981 the formula of dynamic and static strength based on the angular distance of planets from Sun and Earth was established.

The second flaw in traditional astrology was the calculation of 'dasha-kal.'  After having done years of research work, he found that each planet affects a person's life for a period of 12 years. From birth to the age of 12 years, Moon, 12 years to 24 years, Mercury, 24 to 36 years, Mars, 36 to 48 years, Venus, 48 to 60 years, Sun, 60 to 72 years, Jupiter, 72 to 84 years, Saturn, 84 to 96 years, Uranus, 96 to 108 years, Neptune and 108 to 120 years, Pluto affect human life. Seeing the special effect of various planets during special periods Gatyatmak Dasha Padhati has been established.

On the basis of these two above mentioned scientific basis it was possible to draw a person's life graph charting one's ups and downs, one's pleasures and troubles in life based merely on one's date, time and place of birth. Gatyaymak believes there is no importance to the presence of any planet in a sign of a horoscope, the dynamic and static strength of that planet is more significant, in the absence of which, prediction would be impossible.

My conversation:
 Mr. Ashesh kumar took my birth details via SMS and we fixed an one hour time window to chat. He initiated the discussion and said he would explain the six graphs that he had sent in three parts.

Graph 1

1) First he started with the 12-year period of my lives till now. In general, during the 0-12 years (Moon phase), there are two kinds of children: one who are dynamic, full of confident and enjoys the friends and families; the other is the non-confident one. I was belonged to the non-confident group, he told.

Then during the 12-24 age, there are three types of students-
a) one who enjoys the student life
b) the hard working ones
c) the back benchers who do nothing
I belonged to the category between 2 and 3, he told.

Graph 2
During 24- 36 age, my sole aim was to get reputation. I managed to get bit of reputation after lot of hard work, but I lost the mental peace totally. I have never taken a sleep of 2 hours after taking food (example of leisure). In fact, I have only been running and running; I really don't know what the enjoyment in life. As shown in the graph-2, 2014 was the rock bottom year of my life.

In the next 12-year phase, I will see the exceptional rise. I would start getting positive result by putting lesser effort. My personality, that has been my weakest component, will become my strongest attribute. Though my upward graph has already started, I am still close to the bottom. In summary, the 36-60 age of my life would be wonderful.

2) In the second part, he told me some good/bad things of my life. According to him,
    A. Good things:   1) Property and money would always be with me
                                 2) I have a very strong family to back me up whenever I fall down
                                 3) Siblings (brother, sister) would be a strongest point throughout my life
                                 4) Whatever I set a target, I would somehow meet it.
Graph 3


   B. Negative things:

1) I would be unhappy with my own personality
2) Luck is missing (I need to put 80% to get 20% output)
3) Help from influential persons, being influential is missing
4) I should expect less from my partner



3) In the third part, he explained what are things that I give priority in this life.
  A. I give 20% of my total concentration time towards family matters. Since, I am single, I browse porn sites, Shaadi.com etc regularly, which are 'family' type things. [I am only mentioning his words; for example, I have never even visited shaadi.com]
  B. I am bit workaholic and devote significant portion of my time in office works. But accordingly, the output is not there i.e. my dedication is not actually converting to happiness from work. I must learn 'Smart Working', he suggested.
  C. I give lot of attention to money matters too. But since, I give importance to family more, I can beautifully balance the family and money
  D. In NON-CONCENTRATION area, I hardly give attention to my personality development, physical appearance or confidence building.
Graph 4

After this, he took a break and asked me whether he had been on track. I said YES. Then we had some more unstructured conversation. I asked him two questions
 A. When and how am I getting married
 B. Is there any future study such as PhD.

Mr. Ashesh Kumar asked for time to research on my queries. I called him a week later and discussed my questions. He did not tell anything specific, but expressed his optimism since my 'good days' are around the corner.

The above summarizes our conversation. The upward graph made me happy; I didn't mind spending INR 500/-. Also, this gives me a reason to write a blog post and open a new label in my autobiography blog.

Isn't this interesting? Seeing the future.....wow !!!!

Note on understanding the attached photographs:
Graph 5

1. The Graph-1 reflects enjoyment, pleasure and relaxation in life in which if red graph is above the blue one, it indicates command over circumstance whereas if the red graph is below the blue, denotes circumstances not in command. The graphs closer to the scale 50 stronger in term of gravity, status and ambition in life. 

2. The Graph-2 reflects ambition and growth in our life (if upward, gives growth in the life, however minimizes the pleasure and relaxation) based on the rule, ‘No pain, no gain’, and if downward either shows a relaxed life or a life which doesn’t let any ambition get created.

3. The Graph-3 and Graph-4 reflects pleasure and concentration in different aspects (in percentage) based on our priorities in various aspects of our life.

4. The Graph-5 reflects best and worst aspects of your life in term of life time experience (and planet information).




No comments:

Post a Comment