Hi, being in LIVE, I should have started writing blog here earlier. But the laziness and unapproaching attitude that I got from family hierarchy(Though I am trying hard to get rid of it) prevents me from pen down anything here till today. Of course, I have one valid reason too. Prevoiusly, I used to write blog on www.blogsource.com. But suddenly a few days back when I visited them, it was shut down. Thus all my blogs which I started long back at NIT-DGP(On the evening of the very day when the ECE guy of our batch committed suicide), and modified last during LEAP... all gone.
Now, being in Microsoft, I should use live Space; and if I am not doing my sixth sense will always convict me of guilt.Is it not a bit crazinees of my feelings. Anyways, to get out of the GREAT hierarchy virtue, I mentioned above, one spark had been required. Got that one in form of Alvaro. So, here I go.
All the best dude!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment