Last Monday Shri Bhakta Dev Sharma, the astrologer came to share the 'KUSHTI' of R'dali. He made some important observations about R'dali, you and your wife. You must be worry about a few facts as you plan for future.
is about your wife. I was appalled to know Nina has been under 'tripap' for last 10 month, will come out of this chakra, post her birthday. She gave birth during this period. Had I known this earlier, I would have got scared like hell during her delivery time. Even after coming out, Nina's future does not look good until she turns 38. She might be subjected to financial fraud, the astrologer warned multiple times. The moot point is, this is another lonely battle for you in terms of finances. Nina will surely contribute to your life in all other ways, but except, maybe, finances. Accept the fact, be happy and move ahead. Check a good health policy for her.
About Rodali,
Rahu and Ketu are not good for her. The consequences are skin disease, injury, anger, cough etc. No 'groho' is 'tungot' for her. However, until 11 years of age she will be in 'sukra' dosha and things would be fine. After that 'chandra' dosha will start which signifies extrovert kind of personality with miscellaneous thoughts, in Assamese 'chanchal'. But her study, beauty, performance art skills (gondhorbo bidya) will be excellent. She will be doing love marriage, maybe after 25 years of age. She has 'tripap' at the ages of 10, 16, 28 and 34. Overall, there is nothing much to worry about.
The biggest worry,
![]() |
| Given by Deepak Sharma in Aug 2010 |
For you Zing,
you are in the superb period of your human life with Shani devta 'tungot' since your birth. Anything you touch should turn into gold in this age. It seems 'chandra' has a presence in my life, and hence I think a lot. I kept asking the same question- things are fine in general. How could 'extra-ordinary good' will happen to Zing? I think this is a question beyond the syllabus of the 'gonok'.

No comments:
Post a Comment