It is 4-10 PM now. The day has been hectic and I am not been able to concentrate on myself.
On personal front, I am in a fix from my last post. I was in 'go happy' mood until I got the call from Assam that SeMT has created an issue of out of nowhere regarding my recruitment. The issue was about the current salary, which should not have any role to play in their suggested salary. And, everything is happening after they had sent the offer letter mentioning my CTC package.
| At office today |
More than the money, I felt humiliated as they tried to project me as liar. I was very disturbed since I already resigned. Although I have not been informed anything officially since the offer letter, the internal sources telling me they would reduce the package and ask me to accept the offer. This is insult, I believe.
In the meantime, I reached out to the Flipkart HR who has been in touch with me. She has been enthusiastic with my profile. On Friday, she called up and scheduled my meeting with Sachin Bansal, the co-founder of Flipkart. Oh my God ! I was not expecting that. Tomorrow at 5-00 PM I will be talking with him via Google Hangout. Am so damn excited !
In last 4-5 days, I have made Flipkart as my priority one in case I need to take a decision between Assam old offer and this private startup. However, I am waiting for the official communication from their side. NeGD HR and my manager has been kind enough to issue me a letter mentioning my salary has been increased to 12-15 % in this year (Got to know Sunil Sir gave me 4.8 out of 5). That is my only weapon and I am ready with that. But if Flipkart thing goes through, I will not even share that letter. I am not supposed to explain my current salary- it is so humiliating.
What if Flipkart does not happen and Assam Govt is not budging from its position? In that case, I have decided to accept the offer and go to Assam. Hence, in either case, I am leaving NeGD.
Lot of decision points on my 33th birthday. I have written all those as my whole thought process is completely dominated by these big decisions. I am glad that I could make out some time to write this post.
Will I get married by the time I turn 34? Well, million rupee question and I don't have a single clue. In last 2 weeks, I was developing an angle of trying out Dhubri LAC seat on BJP ticket. If that happens, I can definitely say marriage will not come on card. In other scenarios, I don't know.
Any plan for the next year--- Nothing to be frank. I just want some clarity on my current puzzles. May be my brain is too exhausted today to think anything else. I apologize for the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment